Sunday, August 12, 2012

RATS 0, ME 2

I have been having a rat problem in my backyard.  Our whole neighborhood has been having this problem.  We think it is because the city is digging up the streets to fix gas lines.  I set a bunch of traps a couple of times and caught one rat.

Last night I set 30 traps and caught another rat.  Yay!  I figure at this rate I will rectify this problem in 6 months.  I have the traps set again tonight.  Last night a rat ate the peanut butter off about half the traps.  They are slick little critters. 

I will see what happens tomorrow morning.  Wish me luck!

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. How about getting a cat? It might be less stressful. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure my dogs, fish or bird would be happy...

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!