Friday, August 3, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - Day 34

Favourite game or puzzle


My favorite type of game is a word game. I like Word Search games. Boring I know. My partner does not like board games so even though we have a ton of them, we never play them. So I end up playing games by myself. Word Search type games.

I also like Wii although I hardly ever get time to play it. I am pretty good at bowling. It is funny that today at physical therapy I was pretty good at balancing on one foot. I attribute that to Wii fitness. You have to do a fitness test and one of the tests is balancing on one foot.

Do you have a favorite game? Something I should try?

Just wanted to give a fireplace update: we had a chimney sweep (do they still call themselves chimney sweeps?) come and clean out our chimney. He found "an impressive size birds nest" in the chimney. No bird; dead or alive. He said the cap on the chimney is not the right kind to keep out birds. For $295 he will replace it. I will think about it. We don't use it that often and in four years this is the first time a bird got in.

Tomorrow's Challenge: Winter or Summer - reasons for /against

Medical Update: 
Went to my first physical therapy appointment today. The therapist is nice. I went in thinking I would got to one or two appointments then blow it off. I am walking better and it is feeling better. Then she started assessing my ankle. I realized I still had a way to go. Tonight my ankle is a bit sore. I have a list of exercises to do several times a day. Plus I get to start riding my incumbent bike again! Hopefully I can start losing this weight!

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Hi, glad your physio went well. I do joint protection exercises plus core strength with my physio and it does help.
    Now I love games like you I have no-one to play board games - other half not interested and all my children have grown up and left home.
    To get my fix I play sudoko, crosswords,word games, jigsaws etc free online. I also suscribe to big fish games and just love hidden object games and match 3 type games. Card games are good too.
    I do jigsaws slowly by hand it is quite relaxing.

    Lorna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES puzzles. My dad got me into puzzles he always has some puzzle going on when we ge together. It is fun to do as a family. Great answer! I think I will start one. Good thing to do when the Olympics is on.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!