Friday, August 31, 2012

JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND

Okay, don't you just hate it when you take the time to watch an entire movie and you come to the end and you are waiting for that moment where it all makes sense and nothing. You don't understand the ending. You rewind and play the ending back again and still you don't get it. You think, am I missing something?

Well, I just sat through a moving film called Biutiful. It was great until the last two minutes. Didn't understand them. And to top it off they were also the first two minutes. You would think that the two hours in between would have explained it but no. Still had no idea why he was in the snowy wooded area and who he was talking to.

There was a Tom Cruise move that made me scratch my head few years ago. Could not figure out half of it. Can't remember if it was Vanilla Sky, Magnolia or Eyes Wide Shut. They were all a bit on the weird side. He should stick to Mission Impossible type movies.

If anyone can explain the ending to me, please help me out. I waited months to watch this movie and I am left hollow.

PT Update: doing pretty well. I go see the Dr. next Thursday to check out the pain in my calf. Walked the dogs today.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!